Often our dreams are kept safely in a box — the short story we want to write, the idea for a business, the college degree, the job we would love to have, the trip we would love to take… It takes courage to take that dream out of the box and put it on and start living it. We lay bare our ego to discover if we are equal to the dream or if only to the fantasy. We put it on the line. We have the courage to admit that what we want may be just beyond our reach, but if we want it badly enough, anything is possible. We gamble. And for this risk, we are rewarded with a legacy for others to follow. For some it is a trail that is blazed, an attitude that is changed, a place in history, a thought, or a life that is touched. That’s the difference between us and those who never take their dreams out of the box. They leave nothing.
“Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.” Goethe
How Coaching Works
Integral Coaching is a discipline that enables clients to become more aware of their current approach to situations, to see new possibilities, and then build sustainable new competencies to achieve outcomes that deeply matter to them. The coach and client are dedicated to the unique developmental needs of the client.
“It is easy to perform a good action, but not easy to acquire a settled habit of performing such actions.” Aristotle
Would you like guidance and support in developing your best self and living your fullest life? More and more people are turning to coaching to achieve such goals and fulfil their longing for change.
This is your Rubicon.
As a professional coach, I can help you make significant and lasting progress on a topic that deeply matters to you, such as:
• work-life balance
• self-care: finding ways and taking time to recharge and restore
• working less: prioritizing and being more efficient, delegating, saying no
• health and wellness
• having greater energy, focus, direction, optimism and/or courage in life transitions:
• starting a business
• changing careers
• having improved skills in communication, assertiveness, acceptance and/or coping in relationships with:
• children of different ages and temperaments
• intimate partners, friends, family, colleagues and supervisors
• aging parents and relatives
• exploring life purpose, direction and spiritual concerns
Through coaching, you will begin to experience:
More confidence and joy
Increased enthusiasm, drive, stamina
Better relationships – Personally and Professionally
Attracting like-minded people
Thriving success in all areas of life