- Copy of Integral Life Practice: A 21st-Century Blueprint for Physical Health, Emotional Balance, Mental Clarity, and Spiritual Awakening, by Ken Wilber and Terry Patton (and others).
- Free Participation in a 12-week Group Coaching Workshop – Developing an Integral Life Practice, beginning Jan 4, 2011 – Start off your year in practice.
- Two 1-on-1 Coaching Sessions with me prior to the workshop and after.
The workshop will be conducted over the phone and be small and intimate to allow all the time you will want to actively participate. It wll run approx 1 hour, once a week for 12 weeks. You will have unlimited email contact with me during the 12-week period. More complete details will be posted in October. It will be a wonderful process and experience and one that you will be able to carry forward through your year.
Please take a moment and look at my ILP posted on my site under the tab Integral Theory and then “My ILP.” This will give you a look at some practices that I have included in my ILP and what you might also consider for yours.
To Enter (you must do all 4 to be elegible):
- Link with me on Twitter AND Facebook AND LinkedIn AND re-Tweet and re-FB this post.
- Provide your mini essay below in the comments section. If you prefer to send your essay by email, please leave a comment to this effect and send it along in an email. I will respond to every essay privately.
- Email me privately your full name, address, email and phone # at: sheila@IntegralLifeDesign.com
- Register for my email updates on my posts.
I am very excited to be offering this program. I will look forward to assisting you in creating an inclusive, whole practice for the Mind, Body, Spirit and Shadow. An Integral Life Practice will help you build the healthy foundation from which you can wake up to your transcendent nature, which will allow you to embody an integral worldview in your everyday life. It will transform you.
“Integral Life Practice is not just a new approach to self-development and higher awareness, but a way of making sense of—and making best use of—the existing treasure trove of insights, methods, and practices for cultivating a more enlightened life. It offers a uniquely adaptive approach to awakened living that’s suitable for everyone: people with busy careers and families, college students, retirees, even hardcore athletes and yogis. It’s geared for devout—and irreverent—people of any religion, or no religion!”
I will look forward to your entries, comments and anything else you want to share.